View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 12:51 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Default Re: {RP} Sonic: Distant Worlds {RP} (Sign ups are open)

Re/Nimue

Re groaned as he propped himself up on one arm, clutching his head with his free hand. His head was pounding, he was seeing stars, and every sound seemed magnified. As soon as this is all over, I'm getting trained.

*Re, you know it won't work. Your particular brand of magic is so rare-*

Re thought something rude. Nimue zapped him and he yelled, hitting the ground again. Unbeknownst to him, A monster was looming overhead. Not to Nimue, though.

*Re, move it.* The command was delivered in such a threatening voice that Re actually forced himself to his feet and started to walk. Wasn't good enough. *RUN!* Re growled and ran out of the way of a slow but powerful punch.

*Okay, good. Go the left- that's your right- and duck. Okay, go right- straight- speed up!* Anyone who was watching Re stumble through the village, clenching his eyes and miraculously not getting his brains blown out by every which monster that came his way probably thought he was very lucky- or that something else was up.

Nimue, I can't keep this up much longer...

*Re, you have to,* she said desperately. *DUCK!* Re lost his balance and toppled.

*Okay... fine... go left...* Re pulled himself to the left and though he did not know it, was now laying on the threshold of a hut. *Wait till you recover than get back out there.*

Do I have to?

Nova Rowling

Fire. So much fire. the smoke filled her eyes, nostrils, ears, and seemed to smother Nova. She couldn't see, couldn't think, only knew the dark smog, and the flickering black flames, too close too her. It was too close. Someone make it stop, make it stop... Nova curled up on the ground, trembling, eyes shut, ears flattened firmly against her skull. Some voice in the back of her head was screaming at her to get up, and run away, but she couldn't. She just wanted it to stop...

Behind her there was a flash of light. Nova did not move. She heard footsteps run against the ground, and then, sort of another flash, though this one was less obnoxious. "Are you okay? What happened? I am afraid that burst of light has blinded me right now, so if we have met before, I apologize..."

The voice was enough to stir Nova from her sort of stupor. It sounded familiar... That was... the blue hedgehog... his name... name... Silvart. She forced herself to sit up. The smoke was slowly clearing. She shook her head and forced herself to speak. "Silvart...?" It was more a croak than anything else. She stood up and focused on the scene. There was sort of a pink translucent bubble surrounding them, and a monster was banging up against it. Skye's eyes seemed unfocused. Blinded? Oh, that light... The fire's gone! A great weight seemed to lift off her chest.

"It's me, Silvart," she muttered. "Nova. I'm fine. Fire..." Scared. No, she wouldn't say that. "...Surprised me," she finished lamely. She was glad that he had not seen her in her petrified, huddled mass.

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links