View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 11:35 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Default Re: {RP} Sonic: Distant Worlds {RP} (Sign ups are open)

Nova Rowling

Nova winced as he vanished and the ring flew harmlessly away. Great, and now she couldn't get at it easily. She dropped back out of sight, out of the way. She had to figure out a way to get the ring back... And get that guy to go die in a deep, dank pit. Gah, he was irritating. She had never met someone that was begging so hard for a punch in the nose.

Suddenly, there was an explosion of light- or was it darkness? as suddenly a blast of shadowy flame lit the house she was next to. She fell back, feeling her body hit the hard ground, and almost bounce pathetically off it. Nova could faintly hear the creature's sardonic, mocking voice say "Try putting that one out with water." It was hard to hear, though, over the sound of her scream.

Re/Nimue

Re jumped back as a -was that gold? ring hit the building behind him. What the...? He was immediately distracted by an explosion of flames and a girl's scream. He turned and looked for the source, but was immediately distracted by a gigantic monster. "Do you guys ever quit?" He shouted the words as he lunged forward, sending a blast of magic at it that knocked it aside. Assessing the situation quickly (crap, we're all going to hell) he ran towards one of the flaming buildings. He desperately hit it with a spurt of white magic. It was pitiful. If only he had been trained.... Nimue!

*I'm trying!* She sounded desperate. *Okay, try it now!*

What immediately followed was an explosion of white which Re assumed he had done, because it came out of his hand. He fell backwards head over heels. White spots danced in front of his good eye, and everything seemed fuzzy. I'm not going blind in this eye, too, am I? He could not see the affect of his spell, only knew he felt horribly tired.

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links