View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 03:46 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Default Re: {RP} Sonic: Distant Worlds {RP} (Sign ups are open)

((Nova's post will wait until Metal responds.))

Re/Nimue

Re quickly went through the light shield. There was a brief tingling sensation before he passed through. Breathing fast, he quickly assessed the situation. Well, this was no good. The monsters seemed to vary in size and strength... Brain strength was probably about the same, though. He concealed a grin. Nimue, please tell me I can beat these guys up.

*Go for it.*

Re pulled a knife from his belt and weighed it in his hand. Small, sharp, light, but with a long blade. Okay, lets see... He darted around a bigger one and sprang up and grabbed onto it's back. It gave a roar and tried to shake him off, but he held on, repositioned his grip on the knife and stabbed it in what would have been the base of the creatures neck. It froze, then began to fall backwards. Re quickly extracted the knife, scrambled over his shoulder and jumped off. That was too close for comfort, he thought.

*Be careful, Re.*

Don't have to tell me twice.

Xenon

How peculiar.

Xenon scanned the distant village. Lots of dark creatures there, and a lot of panicked villagers... Ooh, this meant opportunities! He could go in there and bash up some monsters, and who would blame him if some villagers died in the crossfire. It would be terribly sad, of course. Poor villagers, poor Xenon who would now be tormented by what he had done... Or maybe not. And he would be gone before they could figure out that it wasn't an accident. He grinned widely and produced his axe, and blinked at the bloodstains. On second thought... He put it back and yanked out twin swords. There we go. He quickly ran towards the village.

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links

Last edited by Doodlebop; 01-14-2011 at 03:51 PM.