View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 01:52 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Default Re: {RP} Sonic: Distant Worlds {RP} (Sign ups are open)

"Now that's just rude. I take the extra effort to come out here and terrorize you personally and you're going and making me feel like I'm doing a bad job. Tell me something, does that mantra mumbo-jumbo you so-called heroes spout off something you believe in, or are you just trying to psych me out?" Morgoth mocked, shrugging and revealing the staff. "You see, the thing is, a barrier of light is fine for keeping darkness out, but let's say I cast an actual fire spell? Let's find out," The shadow continued, snapping his fingers and creating a fireball, which he lobbed at the closest thatch roof.

"Wait, don't say it, let me guess. 'You monster! On my honor I can not allow you to get away with such vile acts. En garde, villain.' Or something very similar. Really, I'll never understand why you people have to state the obvious facts of everything. I'll ask again; you guys give up, I'll wipe you all out nice and quick; no dark possession, just quick and painless death. Say, thunderbolt to the brain, instant incineration... Take your pick. And I might recommend putting an ASAP on that; looks like your villagers are being attacked," The monster said, giving a nonchalant wave in the direction of several more monsters that had appeared. "Of course, if you want to fight my contractor's minions, go ahead, I can wait."