View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 03:01 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: {RP} Sonic: Distant Worlds {RP} (Sign ups are open)

(I don't feel like bringing in Cryo yet, and this post is a little short in my opinion. Blarg)

Skye Silvart

On the way down, Skye spotted something unusual - a fox? - that took a head long fall down the side of the valley, shouting harsh words and curses that could have made his ears melt. She had clearly injured herself, as she held her knee while grimacing. Blitz followed him cautiously as he made his way over to the slightly klutzy creature, and Skye took a bow as he introduced himself, offering her a hand up.

"I am Skye Silvart, and I noticed you took a fall. Are you all right? And if I may ask, why have you come to Inferno Valley? Surely you know the dangers of staying here..." The Shinolf behind him huffed slightly, almost as if to say "she just fell down a cliff - she's probably not that smart in the first place", but the hedgehog ignored him. After all, that was no proper way to treat a lady! "If you need help getting treatment, Blitz behind me will be able to carry you if you cannot walk." He scrutinized the wound, which was cut up and bleeding, but not nearly as bad as it could have been. "Your wound is not that severe, thankfully. You should be able to walk on it rather quickly, if not already. Still, we should get it treated so it does not become infected. An unhealthy immune system around this place is begging for disaster..."