Thread: Ash's Age
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 03:00 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: Ash's Age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popshakes View Post
Honestly, I believe if Ash were aging everyone would call him and Brock child molesters. :D Every new region they go to, besides Brock not going to Unova, Ash has partnered up with ten year-old little girls who wear skimpy clothing for their age. :P Well... besides May. Her's were okay. But yeah. :P I don't think Nintendo would age him because of that. xD Oh, and because of him gaining any "true" romantic feelings for any girl *coughboycough*.
I do not think Misty's were too skimpy compared to a lot of the girls. Anyway, Ash does age. If you notice, he is slightly taller now, and is almost as tall as Brock. He is also always celebrating anniversaries about everything, so time obviously does pass. I think they keep his physical features remotely the same because he is known by the hair, the hat, the face, the eyes and it would be confusing to see him differently.

Also, he does not engage in romantic antics with any of the girls. Yeah, it would be weird if he did with the current girls. However, Misty or May would make possible candidates for any romantic events because they are around the same age. That is why I think Pearl-shipping is absolutely unbelievable and borderline incest.