View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 06:21 AM
Phantom Kat Offline
íCon ganas!

Send a message via AIM to Phantom Kat Send a message via MSN to Phantom Kat
Default Re: What was YOUR game of the year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodlebop View Post
If the game doesn't have to be released this year, Legend of Zelda- Twilight Princess.

Finally... FINALLY got my hands on this game. AND IT WAS AMAZING. I honestly think it trumps Ocarina in nearly every way. *quickly raises flame shield* Close runner up was Professor Layton and the Curious Village.

And if it does have to be released this year, Rune Factory 3. I haven't beaten it yet, but I'm adoring it.
:D Let's hear it for Twilight Princess. It was a great game (an awesome way to be introduced to the LoZ franchise, in my case). I just it wouldn't be so easy the second time around. Oh well, it's worth it. :)

Released this year: Pokemon SoulSilver

Lovely graphics, AMAZING music. It truly kept my interest throughout the whole thing. I love the storyline (this coming from a person who never played G/S/C), certainly more interesting than D/P, in my opinion. Though I haven't completed it, I love it. :)

Not Released this year: Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass

OhmygoshIfinallyfinishedit! ;_; Two years it haunted me. Aside from that, the game was challenging enough to keep me entertain but not brain-numbing difficult that would make the whole thing a pain (the Phantoms are a whole 'nother story.) The ending was well worth the trouble I went through finishing the darn game.

... Though it will be a snowy day in south Texas before I go through that hell again.

- Kat

(Banner by the epic Neo Pikachu) TAC Challenge: I'm learning Finnish! ^-^

My Author Profile | URPG Stats | Kat x Bryce