Thread: Ps3?
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 10:08 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Exclamation Re: Ps3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinn View Post
So I'm thinking about saving up the $469 and buying a PS3, probably buy Naruto Shippuuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, Gran Turismo 5, Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy XIV Online (when released, ofc) and LittleBigPlanet, so that'd cost me, in total, $848. It'd be a 160gb PS3 but that'd be more than enough for me, I'm assuming.

My only question is, would a 160gb PS3 be able to play Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2, and assorted other PS2 goodies? 'Cause if I can't play KH on a PS3, I'm seriously just going to get a PS2, they're $89. I've already got an xbox 360, I can get both Final Fantasies, Gran Turismo 5 and Ninja Storm 2, so yeah... PS3 advice? Please? ^_^'

EDIT: Just checked, KH 1 & 2 both available right now, only $22 each. I could get a PS2 and them games tomorrow... :O
Do not go for it. Wanna know why? The new Xbox 360 Slim has a 200 gb hardrive, built in Wi Fi connection, dirt cheap Xbox Market place, and the ability to play Netflix movies in 1080p. The only thing the Ps3 really has going for it is the built in Blu Ray player. I recommend getting the 300-400 Xbox 360 with 3 free games added into the bundle, and getting a good HTD Blu Ray player for 70 dollars. In the end, you save money. And yes, most stuff in the Xbox Live purchase is absolutely free. I can stream some movies for free here in Europe through Xbox Live.