View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 07:11 PM
ReignOfComputer Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to ReignOfComputer
Default Re: Website/Forum Advertising

http://www.pokemongts.com/
(YES IT'S A TOP LEVEL DOT COM DOMAIN)

Hi guys, I'm one of the staff members of PokemonGTS.com, and would like to introduce PokemonGTS.com to all of you.

PokemonGTS.com is a beautiful (Really, no simple grab-two-images-and-stick-them-together-job, we actually use brushes and create the backgrounds. Also.. Excellent themes!), peaceful and friendly MyBB forum made up of a great community. Whether you're a battler, a trader, or just interested in Pokemon, this is the place to go!

We also have board sections for Art (be it Pokemon or not), Fan-fiction (Pokemon-related, fiction, fantasy), other game consoles and game discussions not limited to Pokemon!

PokemonGTS.com also has a brilliant Gym Leader and Badges system, League System, PokeGear Instant Messaging, a special Trade System to trade Pokemon on, our very own Shoddy Battle server and many more features!

There are also several amazing threads that can be found there, including the OT/ID/SID Hacklist + Event Blacklist, a comprehensive and updated list of hacks which I noticed is linked on this forum as well.

We are also home to The Global Terminal, a thread run by me and two others, which is a smart system that can be used to check your Pokemon's data, for example, it's IVs, EVs, Secret ID or if the Pokemon is hacked or not. Pokemon hack checking is done by ME, and I have had a LOT of experience with Pokemon checking (actual data checking, PID/IV algorithm, Hex Values, etc). Fast, brilliant and simple uploading of Pokemon makes this simple and easy!

Forum was created in 2007.
Our members have made a total of 1,166,758 posts in 74,950 threads.
We currently have 42,445 members registered.