View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 06:46 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Default Re: [SU] Shadow of the Dunsparce

Since we need another rocket...

Name: Alexandra Morrin

Alignment: Rocket Executive

Appearance: Alexandra is slender and not very tall, at just barely 5 feet and 3 inches. She has thick black hair that falls to her waist, and has short bangs that brush her black eyebrows. Her skin is rather pale, and she has sharp black eyes that are constantly analyzing everything around her. She's very petite, and her arms are very thin. Her face is long and thin, and she has high cheekbones. She's not muscular at all.

Alexandra dresses in a black pantsuit with a white coat that falls to the ground over it. White boots peek out from underneath her pants, and the Team Rocket 'R' on the upper left corner of her jacket. Her only jewelry is silver stud earrings, and a matching necklace.
Personality and Background: Alexandra, while not unfriendly, is not exactly friendly, either. She's very businesslike, and probably the best act of friendship you'll get from her is a wintry smile. She isn't needlessly cruel, unlike some of her colleagues, but not above a bit of arm twisting to get what she wants. Her true emotions are unreadable, as she's good at keeping her face cryptic, as well as her voice. Occasionally, she'll take a liking to someone, be that blessing or curse, and will be inclined to keep that person under her watchful eye. She's wary, and is always on the look out for potential enemies. When she finds one, she keeps them close- she's a firm believer in the saying 'keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.' She's somewhat prideful, and vanity is one of her biggest foibles.

She joined the Rockets at age 18, and her life is something of a mystery before that. She's certainly not telling anybody. She was noticed for her leadership techniques and given a promotion around age 20. She resents the Dunsparce for destroying the Rocket's reputation, and she's ready to get it back.
Pokemon: Larly, Female Mawile- Smug and tricky, and enjoys causing trouble.
Doyenne, Nidoqueen- If not particularly intelligent, definitely strong and loyal to Alexandra.
Kadabra- Intelligent and quiet. Has the sense of humor of a brick.
Other: Has a smoking problem. Left handed. And WHOA, THAT ABSOL'S AIRBORNE. *ducks as it flies overhead*

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links