View Single Post
Old 12-04-2010, 01:34 AM
JokesterJesse Offline
I l l u m i n a t i  P r i n c e

Send a message via AIM to JokesterJesse Send a message via MSN to JokesterJesse Send a message via Skype™ to JokesterJesse
Default Re: Individual RP: Jokester Jesse

After ditching the Macargo we continued to travel the fiery Volcano, the temperature was clearly rising as we traveled, but I didn’t complain because I knew it would just get hotter.

“Well, let's keep moving forward," he said, taking as he too large strides across the mountain.

“Sounds good,” I replied as I followed Anderson.

Well, let's keep moving..." h said, before being struck with a feeling of Deju Vu, "huh, that's weird. I could've sworn I had just said that, the heat might be getting to me..." Anderson finished, I began to worry about Anderson, if he was having trouble in this heat, I couldn’t image how it would be when we traveled farther. Anderson took a quick drink from his water, after taking a drink he looked up at the top of the volcano which he seemed to focus on.

"So Jesse, tell me about the three Pokemon you decided to bring with you," he said, hoping the conversation would help bring him back to his senses.

“I don’t really know, I just usually travel with them.” I stated as I took a drink of my water, and then continued walking.