Thread: Voice Acting
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 05:33 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Voice Acting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
That was absolutely PERFECT! I love how you did Thunder's voice! And the music went well with it too! I love how you can make your voice sound so angry...I have a really hard time doing that. XD And I like how you kept messing up the words in the bloopers; it was funny. XD (I also love how you said "bloopers") But it was so cool to hear them arguing. It's one thing to picture the scene in my mind but to actually hear it is really, really awesome!

Oh, Thunder, you and your anger issues...
Aw, thank you, Scy! ^w^ Haha, I'm really glad you liked it. :D Rosie's was fun to do too. xDD Haha, well if I think about something that makes me angry, and if nobody's home (xDD) then it's easier. x) Well I always mess up the lines. xDD And yeah, I love the bloopers too. xD Haha, it's quiet cool when you hear them played out! 8D Glad you thought it was good. xDD

xDDD Yes, well her issues make a good scene!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketMeowth View Post
I haven't been posting in here like a good kitty. And I see that a lot has been added since I last read this topic. All the voices were really good and very clear (at least the ones I listened to were).

=^^= Nya
I'd say thanks, but I'm not sure which ones you listened to. o: But you should sign up and stuff. xD And do some. ^^

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.