View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 10:49 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gokudera-Kun
Default Re: Individual RP: Jokester Jesse

Ranger Rusty Anderson
Mt. Deckbi

Jesse wasn't interested in Magcargo, and that was naturally understood. Despite it's defenses, it wasn't exactly the speediest Pokemon around. The two of us gently stepped away from the oozing lava Pokemon, who soon returned to its nap.

"Well, let's keep moving forward," I said, taking a large stride across the mountain.

Jesse and I gently stepped away from the molten magma Pokemon, who had returned to its nap.

"Well, let's keep moving..." I said, before being struck with a feeling of Deju Vu, "huh, that's weird. I could've sworn I had just said that, the heat might be getting to me..."

With that realization, I decided to gulp down some ice cold water. Heat or no heat, this was no time for me to be losing my grip on reality. I had a trainer to look after, and what would the Chief Ranger say if I went insane because of a little heat? I looked up at the volcano, still spewing its lava. For half a second, I could've sworn that I had seen a glowing red pair of eyes, but when I focused my eyesight, all I saw was the thick cloud of ash.

"So Jesse, tell me about the three Pokemon you decided to bring with you," I said, hoping the conversation would help bring me back to my senses.

Trainer Stats

Name: Jesse
Money: $4000
Bag: 6 Park Balls, 3 Hyper Balls, 5 Super Potions
Remaining Encounters: 14

Pokemon: Gallade(M/Modest/Steadfast)
Walrein(F/Calm/Thick Fat)
Feraligatr(M/Bold/Torrent)

VPP: Giratina, Level100 @ 4,554

Last edited by Gokudera-Kun; 12-16-2010 at 09:47 PM.