View Single Post
Old 11-28-2010, 03:05 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gokudera-Kun
Default Re: Individual RP: Jokester Jesse

Ranger Rusty Anderson
Mt. Deckbi

"F-f-fifty Two!?!" I shouted, taken off guard at first, "oh wait, there's no way you can be fifty-two, Milonakus disease or not."

I suddenly felt really stupid, the trainer's age was mentioned in his application for crying out loud! I decided that the best route to take was to just laugh it off.

"Torkoal, Gligar, and Hippopatas, huh?" I said nonchalantly, "those are some good Pokemon. Torkoal aren't as common as some of the other fire-types, but I still see plenty of them around. As for the other two, we'll have to keep our eyes out. I know Hippopatas like to wander around the rocky areas of the mountain, but unless we can find a nest, Gligar tend to disappear in the ash."

I stopped hiking, suddenly being overcome with the sensation of being watched. I turned around, trying to find the source of this feeling. The only thing out of the ordinary that I could find was blue rock with a crack in it. That crack was oozing with molten lava. I inched closer to the rock, and when I was no more than five feet away, it suddenly rose from the earth! A red slug made out of searing magma was now mere feet ahead of me! I jumped back, not wanting to lose an arm to the Magcargo.

"Gah, I forgot that some of the Pokemon here can disguise themselves as rocks!" I shouted, before turning to Jesse, "It doesn't seem like Magcargo will be any real threat to us, but would you be interested in catching one?"

Trainer Stats

Name: Jesse
Money: $4000
Bag: 6 Park Balls, 3 Hyper Balls, 5 Super Potions
Remaining Encounters: 14

Pokemon: Gallade(M/Modest/Steadfast)
Walrein(F/Calm/Thick Fat)
Feraligatr(M/Bold/Torrent)

Current Encounter: Magcargo(?/Flame Body/Calm)
MCR: 25,000
Progress: 3,118/25,000

VPP: Giratina, Level100 @ 4,554

Last edited by Gokudera-Kun; 12-16-2010 at 09:47 PM.