View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 09:14 PM
Gokudera-Kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Gokudera-Kun
Default Individual RP: Jokester Jesse

Ranger Rusty Anderson
National Park Port

"Another day, another dollar," I said, walking into the National Park Lobby.

Today, I will be guiding a trainer through Mt. Deckbi, a perilous volcano teaming with Fire-type Pokemon. Because of the volcano's cindering ash, I was forced to wear long pants and a thick jacket to cover my body, unless I wanted my skin to be singed. According to the trainer's application, he would be bring three Pokemon into the park with him.

"Three seems to be a popular number in the park," I said to myself.

It only took seven minutes before Jesse arrived at the lobby. His dirty blonde hair allowed him to be easily identified. He wore a hoodie, as I had advised him to over the phone.

"Nice to see you," I said, giving him the consent forms, which would relieve the park of all responsibility should he be hurt, "I'm Ranger Anderson, and I'll be leading you through Mt. Deckbi today."

The boy quickly signed the papers, handing them back to me. I then led him to the back of the lobby, where the National Park shuttles were held. I opened the hangar, revealing several pathways, each leading to a different area of the park. I led him to the one for Mt. Deckbi, and pulled out a red and white ball.

"Dodeka, I choose you!" I said, tossing the ball.

A large brown bird with long legs and three heads appeared from the ball. The heads on either side were both sleeping soundly, but the middle head was wide awake. I stroke my Dodrio and instructed Jesse to hop on. I pointed my Pokemon towards Mt. Deckbi and jumped on as well, before instructing it to take off.

Thanks to Dodeka's amazing speed, the thirty minute shuttle ride only took ten. I recalled my Pokemon and looked up at the towering volcano. Even though Mt. Deckbi was active, constantly spewing spoke and ash, it was deemed the world's safest volcano, as its next eruption would occur in more than a thousand years. Still, it never felt comfortable standing at the base of a fiery death machine.

"So, you ready to climb?" I asked, looking at the trainer expectedly.

Trainer Stats

Name: Jesse
Money: $4000
Bag: 6 Park Balls, 3 Hyper Balls, 5 Super Potions
Remaining Encounters: 15

Pokemon: Gallade(M/Modest/Steadfast)
Walrein(F/Calm/Thick Fat)
Feraligatr(M/Bold/Torrent)

Current Encounter: None

VPP: Giratina, Level100 @ 4,554