View Single Post
Old 11-26-2010, 07:08 AM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default Re: World of Nightmares [RP]

Keiru sighed, glancing back down the corridor one last time, before shrugging, and entered the classroom. Within moments he spotted Kiseki and the others, and he walked towards them, offering a smile, before sitting down on an empty seat close to Kiseki, and noticed a sheet of paper in front of him.

Keiru's eyes stung badly, calling for him to sleep, but he ignored the call, knowing that to sleep would be to enter hell itself.

"May I ask what we shall be drawing?" Keiru asked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christopher sighed as he was left alone in the room, praying to himself that he wouldn't fall asleep again. He did not want to go back to the nightmare. The nightmares felt so real, so life threatening, that Christopher didn't want to return to sleep at all. Christopher glanced down at his injured leg, remembering how he had been shot in the nightmare, and how his leg was injured when he awoke.

This was definetely interesting, even if horrifying. Was anybody else suffering from these horrors? Christopher didn't know, and he didn't want to go prying into student's secrets, or people's secrets, so he wouldn't go poking through people's secrets as if they wanted people to know them, then they would tell them. Christopher sighed, wishing he had a nice steaming cup of coffee, as he felt tiredness creeping upon him.

OOC:
Sorry about my lateness and so on. I've been busy

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.