View Single Post
Old 11-25-2010, 04:10 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: World of Nightmares [RP]

Back in the classroom Jeremy and Ashley continued to draw their objects. The sound of footsteps caused Jeremy and Ashley to quickly look up, seeing only Kiseki and Lani enter the room and took a seat. The younger twin looked down to the objects on the table in a somewhat questionable facial expression.

"You're supposed to pick an object from the room and try to draw it." Ichiru said as Ashley began to open her mouth.
"Aw, I was hoping we'd get to paint the vase or something." Kiseki responded.
"No, but that would be fun, wouldn't it?" Ashley smiled to Ichiru's response.
"Yeah it would." Ashley said with a little yawn while she twirled one of her curls in her fingers and looked down at her paper, seeing the drawing of the vase that was half way done.

"Where's Keiru?" Jeremy asked as he looked over at the empty doorway.
"I'm not sure." Ashley said as she looked up too. The two siblings gave each other gazes of worry until finally turning back to their papers a few seconds after.
"I'm sure he's okay." Jeremy said. The sound of the teacher standing up and putting on the radio could be heard from behind Ashley. After another moment or two of silence, Ashley looked at her friends and took a deep breath.
"So you guys wanna know what was in my dream?" Ashley asked. Only her own table could hear her talk thanks to the music.
"Yeah. What happened?"
"Okay, I was in class and I really thought I was awake. It didn't seem like a dream at all. Then all of a sudden I noticed that everyone," Ashley stopped to look at the twins. "even you guys," then turned back to everyone else. "started moving in slow motion. That's when I knew I was dreaming. I tried so hard to wake up but I couldn't. Then in a blink of an eye everyone turned into this black ash, even the books on our desks. Then in the front of the room stood a man with a large knife. I quickly ran out of the room and tried to go into the hallway, but when I ran out the door, I ended up back in the classroom, but this time brown dirty water was flooding the floor and pouring from the ceiling. In front of the classroom stood the same man with the knife. I was so scared I couldn't move. Then he said something..." Ashley stopped as she looked down, thinking of the words that he said to her.

"What did he said?" Jeremy said in a fearful whisper so low that Ashley had a hard time hearing.

"His exact words were 'You look so beautiful Ashley, just like your ancestor who trapped me in the church. Your family members, along with other families, trapped us slaves in the church and lit it on fire!'. Then I backed away into a chair with fear as he got closer and closer. He raised his knife and brought it down on me, which caused me to wake up. Then on my desk laid this..." Ashley reached into her pocket and laid down the curl on the table. "It came out of my dream." Ashley was silent for a few moments as she looked at the lock of hair, then back up at everyone. "What are we going to do?"

"I-I'm not sure..." Jeremy said. Ashley met Ichiru's eyes and stayed there. She didn't know what they were going to do...