View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 02:30 PM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Default Re: The Fell War Saga <A Bleach RP> [RP] =REVIVED=

Kisuke Urahara
World of the Living, Karakura town
Unaffiliated

"Well, so long as you're alive and well, you don't need me over here. Have fun with your invasion ♥" He said to Uryu and Ronoh, and just as quickly was gone. Judging by his intuition (Which was rarely wrong), he figured he should check up on his cat-and-woman-shaped-friend. And he was right; he showed up just in time for a dramatic rescue. His favorite kind! Yoruichi would most likely get the impression of Urahara appearing out of thin air and grabbing her out of it in the manner a groom carried a bride. Better than letting her hit the ground at mach four, he supposed.

"Why hello there, my immodestly dressed friend," He said, dropping her onto her feet and producing a rolled up set of clothes exactly like those she usually worse in Human form. "Now might not be the best time, but I'd put these on before anyone but a handsome shopkeeper notices," Urahara flashed an 'OK' with his left hand, jabbing an advancing Hollow with the cane-sheath of Benihime. That did nothing; the burst of fire from it ripped through it, spread through the others in the general area of the burst of fire, and effectively kept the others busy with a vortex of fire. One could never say Urahara did not have a flashy arrival when he felt like it, especially in chances he was in a position to use his Kido. He hadn't fought alongside Yoruichi in ages; this'd be fun. Just like old times.

Gin Ichimaru
World of the Living, Karakura town
Unaffiliated

"I'm inclined to agree with that notion," Gin answered, not quite as tired out as his partner (Or perhaps better at not showing it) but knowing full well they were between a rock and a hard place. Shinso extended on the instance of his next slash, cutting through several advancing Hollows before retracting once more. "There are too many Hollows around to open a Senkaimon without them rushing in after us. I'm open to any suggestions you might have..."

((Bleh; I'll post for the others a little later. Let's say Uryu is firing arrows again.))