View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 05:00 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Manifest Destiny =A(nother) Bleach RP=

Quote:
Originally Posted by JechtSphere View Post
This seems pretty awesome. I have never been in a Bleach Rp before, but this looks awesome. I just had one question; are we aloud to make our soul reapers captains of the squad, such as if i wanted to make mine captain of squad two instead of Soi Fon? Or are squads 3, 5 and 9 open for charecter spots? If not, that's okay, but I was just wondering.
Well, that depends. 3 might still be open, but then again, if someone who wants to play Gin says he comes back after the thing is Aizen, that spot wouldn't be open anymore. I'd say 5 and 9 should still be open. I know they put some crazy guy as Captain of Squad 5 I think it is, but this is AU, so your character can be the replacement Captain instead if you like. The thing is if someone comes in wanting another spot currently held by a character in the canon, it wouldn't exactly be fair to let someone else come in and claim that spot. For example, if someone wants to play Kenpachi, but you've got a different character as Squad 11 Captain, the person playing Kenpachi has to try to come up with a reason why he suddenly isn't Captain anymore and stuff. So, I'd say make your character a Captain of either Squad 5 or 9 if you wanna ^^.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Cherry View Post
Yeah, sorry, DoH, homework is a pain recently and I have limited comp. time to begin with to the point that I haven't been able to reply to Fell War recently either without the post being totally crappy. Sorry, hope you guys have fun though.
It's cool, I understand completely. Do you need to drop out of FWS? If you do, someone else can maybe take over your characters until you get more comp time, and if you want to you can come back and your chars won't have been left behind or killed off or anything,

^Rock Musical Bleach^