View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 02:31 AM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church PG-13 (edited and redone)

There was a short silence after Ichiru's response as the two seemed to simply stare each other down. Finally, Stefan spoke again.

"I can tell you weren't changed that long ago. I'm actually impressed at how well you can control yourself with blood and being around other humans. It took me a few decades to get to where you are." He sounded surprised as he spoke, although silence fell again soon after.

Ichiru's gaze shifted to the woods nearby as he thought. He'd always supposed that his self-control was just the reward of trying hard to keep himself in line. He'd wanted to see Kiseki again, and knew that if he hadn't gotten control over himself, he could never be around him. He had never known how hard the task really was, considering his mind had never been on that.

Hearing a sigh, he looked back to Stefan, instantly noticing the ring on his finger this time.

"I'm here because I was originally born in this town back in 1846. I come passing through here once in a while to visit my house." He told him, looking back over in the direction Ashley had gone. "I need to start going." He paused, looking back at Ichiru. "Keep this a secret from Ashley."

No problem there... Ichiru thought as Stefan turned and walked off toward the woods. The last thing he wanted to do was have someone find out what he was and cause an uproar over it.

With a sigh of his own, he turned and headed in the opposite direction, going back to the street where he'd left Kiseki.

"Ichiru!" The younger twin's voice greeted him as he emerged from the graveyard, and he looked up to see that he had crossed the street to meet him. "Are you okay? What happened?"

"Someone had fallen into a hole near one of the graves," the elder twin replied, to which a concerned expression came onto Kiseki's face.

"Are they alright?"

Ichiru nodded. "She's fine."

"Where is she now? Did you leave her in there?"

"Of course not," Ichiru looked at his brother indignantly. "She left before I did; probably came out of the graveyard before me."

Kiseki was silent for a few moments, trying to remember if he'd seen anyone come out of the graveyard prior to Ichiru.

"Come to think of it, there was a brown haired girl that came out a few minutes ago."

"That was her, then." Ichiru turned and started heading back down the street, prompting Kiseki to run after him.

OoC: Sorry, had to cut it short.

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."