View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 10:28 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church PG-13 (edited and redone)

Silence filled the room as Bonnie had two eager sets of eyes on her, waiting for an explanation. Everything that she wanted to say flew around in her head, but she couldn't put it to words. With a deep breath, Bonnie stood up to her feet as she paced around the room.

"Do you want us to ask questions so you can just answer them?" Ashley asked, trying to make things as easy as possible for Bonnie. Bonnie nodded her head as she stopped to look at Ashley and Jeremy.

"I'll go first." Jeremy said. "Are there male Witches?"
"Yeah, there are. They're called Warlocks. Some prefer to call themselves Wizards but the correct term is Warlock." Bonnie said in a chuckle.

"My turn." Ashley said. "Are there other things in the world too? Like Vampires and Werewolves and such?" There was a pause from Bonnie for a few seconds. With a deep breath she walked over to the window.
"Yes, there are Vampires and Werewolves."
"Are there any in this town?" After a seconds pause from Bonnie, she turned her head to look Ashley directly in the eyes.
"Yeah."

"What? Who!? Do we know them?" Jeremy asked as he got to his feet with widened eyes.
"Yeah, we do know him. It's Ichiru. He's a Vampire." Shock could clearly be shown on Jeremy's face, but Ashley showed more confusion then anything.

"Th-that's not possible. He walks around in the daylight. I thought Vampires weren't able to walk in the daylight?"
"Ichiru has a special bewitched ring that he wears that protects him from sunlight." Ashley just shook her head back and forth in disagreement.
"No, it can't be."
"I'm telling you the truth now. Trust me, I know he's a Vampire and you need to stay away from him." Bonnie said. Bonnie knew Ichiru was a Vampire, but didn't know Stefan was one as well because she never touched him.
"I need to go for a walk..." Ashley said as she bursted out of the room. Bonnie went to go chase after her, but Jeremy gently grabbed her arm and looked at Bonnie.

"We should leave her alone for now." Jeremy said as Bonnie nodded. Sure Jeremy was just as scared as Ashley was, but he needed to be strong for his younger twin sister. Ashley bursted out of the house and power walked in somewhat frustration down the street. After walking for a few minutes, she found herself at the entrance of a patch of thick woods. She entered them and walked a quarter of a mile until she reached an old stable tree house her, Jeremy and Bonnie worked on over the years whenever Ashley and Jeremy would visit their aunt's house. She climbed up in the tree house and sat there as she leaned up against the tree. Ashley curled up her knees to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs. The only word that rang through her head over and over right now was Vampire.

Last edited by Kei Ochima; 11-15-2010 at 10:34 PM.