View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 07:31 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Battling Center Feedback: Now with new thought! =9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr420 View Post

from my stand point everything and anything that happens in the battle center kinda sometimes feels like a crack or stab at my clan in that NO other clan likes how I/we run things in Pokerus Empire... with all the talk about diversity and activity yet no clan is willing to War with us in part to to tiers and uber rules...YET there is a Pokerus friendly "tourney" how about a pkrs friendly WAR.

Honestly i have way more to say, but out of respect to everyone i will only talk about this comment. First of all, most of the active clans have tried to war with you. You are unwilling to work with anyone. Even in my last war challenge in which i promised hardly any pokesavs( which for the record is completely okay on pe2k) you still rejected it. Pe2k and the other clan leaders are not going to go out of their way to battle with your absurd rules. Especially when you are not willing to budge at all. Its either your way or the high way..this attitude towards our rules which were set in place long before you came here is not acceptable. The moment you show a more willingness to work with the other clans is the same moment that you start getting challenges.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Last edited by Judge Dredd; 11-15-2010 at 07:36 PM.