View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 03:52 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Default Re: Battling Center Feedback: Now with new thought! =9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJello View Post
I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that your clan only did Wifi. I'd just like to point out, however, that members without Wifi will never be able to go to war with you if this is the case. Shouldn't we encourage diversity rather than hinder it?

And I in know way am planning to monopolize anything. I only put these rules up as a suggestion for people to have a read and have an opinion on, and only go along with it if the majority of members agreed. I don't plan to enforce any rules soon, nor do I have the power to do so. xD

I'll admit, I laughed. :3

If I'm honest, and I'm not trying to be rude here, but you're making it sound like I suggested these rules just to benefit me and me alone. That is not my intention. My intention is exactly what it says on the tin; improve activity in the battling center. I don't want complete and utter control of anything, I just wish to see a few more wars going on around here.

I may just try that. I somewhat feel like your trying to have a jab at the LMS, but regardless.

Just throwing it out there that I have no more powers than any other ordinary member. I just get a colourful name title and the ability to add content to the site. That's it.

Ah! I forgot to elaborate, I guess. What I meant to say was 'If you go inactive without warning'. I understand that things do happen from time to time, such as going on vacation. Perhaps a little warning?

Okay, fair enough. This attempt at gathering feedback isn't working.

I'll make this simple. What changes do you want to see to the battling center, if any? What could we do to improve the battling center? So far I've heard very few ideas, and that's what is needed to get this going.
have the gyms open up again and the battle ladder aswell and more tounments