View Single Post
Old 11-11-2010, 04:36 PM
infernorose888 Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church PG-13 (edited and redone)

As we chatted, a couple of teens entered the shop. I looked at Lucille and Magnus.

"That's Bonnie and Jeremy, their good kids." said Lucy.

"Aye, but that Jeremy's a rambunctious young lad." Huffed Magnus. For the most part, we ignored them. If they needed anything, they'd talk to Michael. Soon, a volkswagen beetle that looked like it had been throuhg the apocalypse pulled into the lot. Out stepped a tall man wearing a duster, a thin black haired guy who looked about 20, and a young gothic girl with half her hair dyed blue and the other half a bubblegum pink color.

"Harry Dresden, fancy seeing you down here so far from Chicago." I said to the tall one, shaking my allies hand. Thomas walked in a plopped on a beanbag chair. There was something special about Thomas, he was an incubus. A vampire that fed off emotions. The girl, Molly Carpenter walked in and gave me a big hug.

"We're so glad you guys are okay." She said. She was Harry's apprentice. They were both wizards of the White Council. The hunter's greatest allies against the things that go bump in the night. Thomas was Harry's half-brother, so we let him go with little more than a noogie from time to time.

"Hey Alan," Harry said, "The merlin of the council said that there was a lot of supernatural activity about to go down in the Fell's Church area, so we decded you'd need backup." I looked at his car. Over the years it had been smashed, bashed, melted, burned, frozen, crushed, shattered, torn apart, sliced, diced, and mutilated beyond imagine, but Harry still drove it everywhere.

"I'm surprised you made the trip here in that piece of scrap metal." I said.