View Single Post
Old 11-10-2010, 11:53 PM
TheRaichuofZ Offline
New Trainer

Post TheObsidianLeague I

**************This is for the Pokemon Online battling server !5th Gen!*****************
*************Please PM "ULTRA!úPIC!" for more info and for battling...*****************
*************He's usally found on Mysidia or /tr/Pokemon ***************************

Professor Oak: Welcome to the Obsidian Region where Poke... {record squeaks}{video speeds up til the first gym battle} Creepy Stalker Dude That Follows You to Every Gym: This is it, this is when you start gaining badges and over come the Elite Four and challenge the Obsidian Champ, Payton. I hope you have fun and remember to keep catching Pokemon and get them... {record squeaks}{rewinds til video picks up where it last left off} ...mon are everywhere, before I continue... are you a boy or a girl?{Player selects gender} Oh! Sorry, I should of noticed... and what's your name?{Player chooses/types name} That's right! Hello there! Now off into the world of Pokemon and never forget to Catch Em' All, and collect gym badges and beat the Elites of Obsidian. Good Luck!! {record squeaks}{rewinds til video picks up where it last left off} ...all now I hope your ready, cause... LET THE BATTLES BEGIN!!!

Gym Leader #1

Gym Leader(s): Jo & Bo
Specialty: Electric Gym
Earns: Blue-thunder Badge
Type of Battle: Double Battle

Gym Leader #2

Gym Leader(s): Orlando
Specialty: Flying Gym
Earns: Max Flight Badge
Type of Battle: Singles

Gym Leader #3

Gym Leader(s): Haley
Specialty: Psychic Gym
Earns: CoralHeart Badge

Gym Leader #4

Gym Leader(s): Xavier
Specialty: Ground/Fire
Earns: QuakeBlaze Badge

Gym Leader #5

Gym Leader(s): Sammy
Specialty: Fighting/Bug
Earns: Forestland Badge

Gym Leader #6

Gym Leader(s): Vince
Specialty: Water
Earns: Rough Wave Badge
Type if Battle: Singles

Gym Leader #7

Gym Leader(s): Calvin
Specialty: Dragon/Ice
Earns: DracoFreeze Badge
Type of Battle: Doubles

Gym Leader #8

Gym Leader(s): ?
Specialty: Ghost/Normal
Earns: WhiteShadow Badge
Type of Battle: Singles/Doubles

Last edited by TheRaichuofZ; 11-11-2010 at 11:01 PM.