View Single Post
Old 11-09-2010, 10:35 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Default Re: Election Day 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Lord View Post
Democrats are the ones that wanted this "Health Care" Bill. If you don't get health insurance you WILL go to jail. Sounds like the Democrats WANT a totalitarian government. Republicans are the ones against the health care bill. Do you want to go to jail for not having any health insurance? If you do, go vote for the Democrats and ruin this country. Having this bill WILL ruin this country. Obama doing nothing but talking about making this country better, but yet he is doing NOTHING about it.

This is how I feel.
Not only do you have no idea what the Health Care bill is, you have no idea what a totalitarian government is and you have no idea what is going on in Washington DC. Please, spend several hours researching the topic on Wikipedia before you dare to make your opinion known to anyone. It's for your own good, so you won't appear to be an ignorant toddler.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."