Thread: Voice Acting
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 12:23 AM
Gem N Ems Offline
Kage no Hikari.

Send a message via AIM to Gem N Ems Send a message via MSN to Gem N Ems Send a message via Skype™ to Gem N Ems
Default Re: Voice Acting

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketMeowth View Post
*punts you repeatedly into the wall* YOU TAKE THAT BACK!! D:<

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Anyways... I think I might want a part of my fic voiced. I just need to figure out what part. I'm thinking either the big group talk during the stealth training when the apprentices were teaming up, a moment between Rocket and Jet, or the moment when Mercury and Red Blood are introduced. xD

=^^= Nya
*half dead* ....Uuuuhhhhhh, sorry? x.x

Um. To business! I need someone to play Rye from my TSR fic! =D You have to be a male, have a calm, but serious voice. Um... maybe deep. I'm not too sure. xD If you've read the fic you should have an idea of how he sounds.

I'M PLAYING ZANNA. Cause she's my character and all, and based off me. xD I think I have someone to play Jarre.

Edit: And because I'm just that cool, I'm using Garageband on my Mac because it works better. xP I can also make myself sound like a male! xD

Team StormRiders is BACK. Read it here!
.......................--> art duo with: Xanthe | bff: k_pop |
Links

Last edited by Gem N Ems; 10-31-2010 at 02:55 AM.