View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 01:18 PM
SLC Offline

Send a message via AIM to SLC
Default [forum festival]

[Approved by Ataro]

Hello, welcome to my forum festival :3 In case you don't know what one is, I'd suggest taking a look at this post. If you can't be bothered, just think of it as a normal contest, with multiple people entering at once. Not really too complicated. The prizes are quite cool, too, so I seriously recommend taking part, even if you don't have stats. You can use any moves that your Pokémon can learn [Provided you have the move's respective TM, BM, HM etc].

The rules are as follows:

Festival
RSE
8 rounds
Attribute changes each round. An attribute cannot be chosen for more than two rounds
Crowd meter set to 8
Scarves allowed
Covet banned, as well as similar moves.

The contest is open to everyone, as long as they have URPG stats.

The prizes are as follows:

Quote:
Last place gets $1000 and $500 Contest Credits, then for each step up in the prize ladder, add $500 to each.

The Judge get $500 more than first place.
Quote:
**Depending on the number of contestants, Ribbons will be awarded to the (Number of contestants/4) places, rounded down.
The maximum rank ribbon you can get is super/great, and you must have a normal rank ribbon of the attribute you want [if you want a super/great ribbon.]

You have until this time in 5 days, to allow people to get money and buy Pokéblocks. If you really need to know, that is 120 hours from this post :3

To sign up, all you need to do is either post on either this thread or the bmg thread, with your Pokémon and contest stats, or send them me in a PM.

All you need to post is:

Quote:
Arceus
102/255 Cool, 37/255 Beauty, 255/255 Cute, 0/255 Smart, 58/255 Tough
208/255 Luster
ALSO PLEASE NOTE THAT THE BMG FESTIVAL AND THIS FESTIVAL ARE ONE, COMBINED FESTIVAL. THEY ARE NOT INDIVIDUAL.

Good luck, guys

AIM: Politoed Prince

Last edited by SLC; 10-30-2010 at 07:02 PM.