Thread: Voice Acting
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 12:07 AM
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons

Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen
Default Re: Voice Acting

Haha, wow, didn't know this would be getting even NEARLY this much attention. Thanks for all the kind words, guys ^^.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
That was really awesome! (And I'm flattered that you'd use lines from my story). I really liked the voices. I really wish I didn't suck at voice acting, but maybe I'll try it anyway. xD
I'm sure you won't suck, it'd be fun ^^!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumori Gem View Post
Haha, this is pretty cool. I have no idea who can do the voices for my characters. xD

I made a podcast for my fic once, but I never uploaded it.
I'd like to hear that podcast sometime :3

And yes, as Harry said, I am MORE than willing to do voices for fics ^^.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larvinator View Post
Yeah, I'm definitely up for this. Seems like a fun way to spend my free time, honestly. And I get to act!

Also, I talk to Shen on AIM constantly, and hearing his actual voice = mind blown. Now I'll read all his IMs in that voice.
Oh come on, my voice isn't mind-blowing at all o.o

Quote:
(By the way, for anyone who's read my story (or at least has enough knowledge of the character) I'm looking for a voice actor for Cyclone for an animation I'm making. Xanthe might have found someone who can do it already, but I'm putting this here just in case.)
Quote:
That would be awesome if he could do the lines for me. I'm going to need them before I start animating Cyclone. =D
Hehe, well, I have never read your story, to be honest. But that doesn't mean I can't read it sometime anyway. And as Harry said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim View Post
Yeah, Shen said he was interested in doing more voices!
^^