Thread: Voice Acting
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 12:33 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Voice Acting

xD I'd help, but yeah. I'm not a dude. xDD

OKAY. I've got a scene I wanna do. :D It's with only Dusty and Zhol, so I need another female. Preferably someone who can speak calmly, kinda deeply, and steady--but still with emotion, of course. They'll be playing Zhol, and I'll do Dusty. ^^ Any accent is fine, but Dusty will be in Australian, since I can't imagine her any other way. xD

Can someone post here or PM me if they're interested? o: The script's only short, so it should be easy. But this is one of the scenes that doesn't give away too many spoilers for those who haven't read my story.

EDIT: Okay, I've extended the scene so that I need a third character, who also needs to be female. xDD But since she's a minor character, she can be male if worst comes to worst (xDD). This character is agitated and odd, and the voice needs to be focused and detached.

So, all up, I need two females to do the roles of a side bidoof character, and Zhol. Thanks. ;3

ALSO, THIS IS MY 3,000TH POST AND THAT'S SUPER DUPER EXCITEMENT.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 10-29-2010 at 12:56 PM.