View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 03:44 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Default Re: The Fell War Saga <A Bleach RP> [RP] =REVIVED=

Uryu Ishida =Quincy=
World of the Living, Karakura Town
Unaffiliated

"I didn't mean to worry you, Orihime. I put as much power as I could into keeping that Cero from hurting anyone," Uryu explained, watching the two fairy-like creatures form a bubble above his wound and begin reversing the damage done. He wouldn't pretend to understand Orihime's powers, but they'd saved his life on several occasions. "I never would have expected to see you with a Vasto Lorde. You must have your reasons for trusting her, so I'm going to assume she is an ally of yours," Uryu said, standing up again once he felt his strength returning and pushing his glasses back up on his nose. "I doubt I could have stopped that Cero on my own if you hadn't helped. It was just unfortunate our projectiles collided before they hit that Hollow.

"If you're a friend of Orihime's, I suppose I should introduce myself. Uryu Ishida, of the Quincy. Don't decide to feed on the people of Karakura, and I don't have a problem with you staying here," Uryu said, glancing at what had once been a grievous wound. It was amazing how quickly her powers could restore injuries; they were already about halfway closed and she'd only been at it about thirty seconds. She was getting better with it; it had taken longer the last time she'd had to heal him. He glared in the place the Hollow had last been, the sun reflecting off his glasses and obscuring his eyes. Worry clouded his ice blue eyes as he collected his thoughts. There's no doubt about it... the Hollows are getting stronger... Uryu thought, turning back to Orihime and her friend. The other man didn't really hold any interest to him.

"It's a good thing you arrived when you did. I doubt I could have repelled that Cero by myself, and I don't have the skill it takes to heal wounds like that. We should probably go somewhere else to talk, however; now that the Hollows are gone, a crowd is going to gather to investigate," Uryu said, heading towards his friend and the Vasto Lorde. "I'd rather not be here when that happens. Lead the way."

Gin Ichimaru =Third Division Captain, Soul Reaper=
Headed in the direction of the gate to the Human World
Unaffiliated

The corners of Gin's returned grin moved up just a hair when Rangiku fell into step next to him. Keep that determination up, Rangiku. This is going to work... for now. You'll have to if you're planning on coming with me, He thought, knowing full well what he was getting in to wouldn't be easy. Gin was jolted out of his thoughts by running into the behemoth that was Kenpachi Zaraki. "Oh, pardon me, captain. I didn't see you there."

"Like hell you didn't. As much as I'd like to test out the guy that almost killed Aizen, I don't have time to play with you right now, so move out of the way," Zaraki said bluntly. Gin reacted in a way so odd one wouldn't have really recognized it as him unless they knew him from a long time ago.

"You have to bring that up every time you see me, don't you?!" Gin exclaimed, somehow morphing into a less detailed version of himself against a colorful blue background pointing accusingly at an unamused looking Kenpachi.

"What the hell?" Zaraki commented, looking stunned and confused, though not amused. A little pink-haired head popped up over Zaraki's shoulder, and a little hand waved at Ichimaru an Matsumoto.

"Hi fox-face! Hi boobies!" chimed Yachiru cheerily, though then she looked serious. "Kenny, Gramps is gonna be really mad if we're late again!"

"Fox-face...?" Gin commented, slumping over. You could almost see the blue lines blotting out his eyes and above his nose.

"Damn, I forgot about that!" Zaraki said, jumping clear over the two of them. "If I'm late, I'm going to break that tiny sword of yours!"

"ACK!" Gin exclaimed, slumping over like a U. You could almost see the chibi. "Sure, pick on the emotionally disturbed guy, that's all right," He muttered, his right eyebrow twitching a little.

"Did you say something?" Zaraki shouted, glaring back from about twenty meters away. Gin reacted by waving his hands in a 'no way' gesture.

"N-not at all! In fact, I think I here Captain-Commander Yamamoto calling for you now; you should hurry!" He exclaimed, slumping over forwards when Zaraki rounded the corner and giving an exasperated sigh. "Well, at least he didn't try to stab me like last time..." He said to himself, straightening up and starting back into a run like nothing had happened. "Yeesh, that was not fun..."

((BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA *Kan'Onji pose*
Hope no one minds me using Kenpachi and Yachiru as NPCs for this post. I figured we needed some comic relief, considering everything is so serious right now.))

Last edited by Dr Robotnik; 10-17-2010 at 04:02 AM.