View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 02:16 PM
Retro-Smasher Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: Gay/Les/Bi-Sexual/Straight

I'm straight, and I never have had any gay thoughts at all, but I do think its hot for girls to be Bi :P

Anyways, I totally think everyone should have their normal rights, and it should not matter on their sexual alignment. Its basically taking away your rights as an person to not be able to pursue your beliefs and stuff, its the same thing as restricting certain religions.

But I do agree with Snake on this one, I have some gay friends, but the people in out neighborhood are really chill. Most other gay people do annoy me with their almost never ending talk about how they should have rights too. I agree most of the time, but they just go overboard.

To you Doodlebop, I'm not going to be a douchebag and just say your opinion is straight up wrong, but thats basically how I feel about what you just said there. What if someone came up to you and told you that your view on sexuality is wrong? Or what if someone came up to you and told you that your opinion is straight up wrong or not a good belief every time you tried to state your opinion? Just speaking my mind here.

Thanks Mw!
Smashing Stats