View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 03:51 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Default Re: The Fell War Saga <A Bleach RP> [RP] =REVIVED=

Gin Ichimaru =Soul Reaper, Third Division captain=
Soul Society, near the Squad 3 Barracks
Unaffiliated

Gin did sort of want her to continue, but at the same time he knew that wasn't ideal. He couldn't die yet; if he did, no one would really know who he was. He'd just be remembered as the traitor who sided with Aizen. But that wasn't him; he wondered, in the back of his mind, that having to do all of that had hurt him as much if not more than her. All Rangiku had done was endure the betrayal; Gin had actually had to do it. Betraying a childhood friend was not an easy thing to do. Especially if the person you were doing it for was directly affected by it.

"Thanks. That's all I needed to know," Gin replied, casting a look over his shoulder. Surprisingly, his expression held a forlorn frown rather than the usual wide grin. "So you know, you're not the only one that still feels pain from those events seven years ago. If you see her before I do, give Miss Kuchiki my regards," He said, heading off in the way of the gate to the Human world. He had work to put his mind on now; all this emotional drama wasn't going to help resolve this crisis.