View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 02:53 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Default Re: The Fell War Saga <A Bleach RP> [RP] =REVIVED=

Uryu Ishida =Quincy=
Karakura Town
Unaffiliated

"Outta the way, runt; I don't have time for small fry!" The Hollow growled, smacking the crow away with one of its extra arms, the Cero growing even larger. "I'll make you a deal, Quincy; how about you give me that soul of yours, and I'll think about leaving these kids alone?" It taunted, the teeth of the mask seeming to arrange themselves into a sinister grin in the light cast by the growing Cero. "TOO LATE!" The Hollow roared, unleashing a massive swath of red fire in the direction of Uryu Ishida.

"Shadows cast in the face of defeat," Uryu stated, his arrow beginning to take on a black hue as he spoke. "Crush the unjust!" The arrow blazed golden the instant Uryu launched it into the wave of fire coming for him. The two energies collided, creating a blinding flash and a cloud of smoke-- Before revealing the Quincy's arrow rang true, cutting through the Cero and spilling red energy around him, disrupted just enough to stop its approach mere centimeters from the feet of the schoolgoers who had yet to get out of range entirely, splashing against the barrier of crows, but the arrow was knocked off course! Who the hell...?! Uryu thought, shifting his gaze to... She looked and felt like an Arrancar, but her spiritual pressure was weak. Unstable. And physically, there were no remains of a Hollow mask.

"Hah! Thanks a lot there, Aizen's little princess! What's the matter, can't even work up a full blown Cero? Hah!" The Hollow mocked, an arrow of blazing blue slicing through the chest just below the creature's hole. "Oof!"

"Instead of taunting new arrivals," Uryu stated, another arrow already prepared. "You should focus on the one attacking you!" He released the next arrow, flashing golden the instant he released it and hitting in the exact same location as the last, turning the Hollow's usual hole into two connected ones. The monster gave a roar of pain before disappearing, as if turning into shadows and fading. But he knew well enough that he hadn't killed it; the Hollow didn't turn to ash as Hollows did when destroyed. However, it was gone now; no trace of its spiritual pressure remaining.

His bow of brilliant azure disappeared, and Uryu clutched his injured side, falling to one knee. I used too much of my energy splitting that Cero... Is it really possible that the presence of these Routaikakami can cause a Hollow to become so powerful so quickly...? He wondered, breathing more heavily than he would have liked to. He couldn't really believe he'd split the Cero himself, but he'd somehow managed to do so along with the apparent Arrancar's Cero, and not a moment too soon. He sensed Orihime's presence here as well; that was some bit of good news. She'd be able to heal the vicious wound in his side much better than his mediocre medical skills. "Huff... At least no one got hurt..." Uryu said to himself, casting a glance over at Orihime and... Whoever the other two were; he had no idea. "You're a bit late, Orihime," He said, giving a wry smile to cover up the pain brought back to the forefront of his mind.

Gin Ichimaru =Soul Reaper, 3rd Division Captain=
Soul Society, near the Third Division Barracks
Unaffiliated

Gin sighed and shook his head. "Why does everyone think I'm acting? If you're going to yell at me or attack me, just get it over with already, will you?" He said, his tone both annoyed and completely honest at once. "I know I've been an insensitive bastard for longer than I care to claim. If you don't face your problems, you'll never get over them, and one day you'll regret not doing it. If you hate me, want to grind me into dust or drop me into an ocean somewhere, just go ahead and say it. If you don't get things straight with your emotions soon, you'll end up damaging the bond with your Zanpakuto. You'll never learn Bankai if you let your bond with Haineko crumble because of me."

Though he'd spoken mostly out of being annoyed, which was reflected slightly when he first started speaking, he did have a point. The emotional strife he'd gone through while pretending to work for Aizen had dulled Shinso, and he had quite nearly failed to keep the link between himself and the Zanpakuto through those long years. He shrugged and turned his back on Rangiku, adjusting Shinso's sheath against his sash. "I can safely say I probably won't be coming back here for a while. If you've got something you want to get off your chest, now's probably the best time. If not, I'll go ahead and leave," He stated, allowing his disheartened mood to come in to his tone. It's probably a bad thing, Gin thought, that I said that. Please, please, PLEASE don't stab me...

Last edited by Dr Robotnik; 10-16-2010 at 03:11 AM.