View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 02:08 AM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter
Default Re: The Fell War Saga <A Bleach RP> [RP] =REVIVED=

Blackmoon Ravenwing(Vasto Lordes) and Orihime Inoue
World of the Living: Karakura
Neutral, at the moment

The gathering and spiking spiritual pressures nagged at Oriime, and Blackmoon could see it. "Come on. We'll just go watch, unless whoever these guys are need help. I feel alot better thanks to you, a little funny thanks to that vampire guy, but I'm sure I have at least one good cero in me. Not like i have much else." She muttered, casting her eys to the sword still clutched in the hand and she reached up to rub her arm. Orihime's lips turned down slightly.

"I don't want you to have to get involved--are you still hurt?" She asked, Blackmoon shook her head.

"No, the scar just bugs me, feels funny from what the vamp. did to it, i'm guessing. And I'm already in this, I can't go home, so I'm gonna have to find someplace to stay, and whether I like it or not, it seems Karakura is wher that's going to have to be. And if this is going to be my home, then I may as well try to defend it, maybe later I'll have learned something here that will help me take back Las Noches from Niccholi and return home." She said softly, standing slowly and looking at the glowing...fairies, she guessed, that were at either end of the orange screen. "I'm fine now, thank you." The screen disappeared and they two fairies flashed back to the clips on Orihime's head.

"I guess we'd better get going. I can feel Uryu there, hopefully he hasn't gotten himself hurt badly." Orihime sighed, Blackmoon sighed and looked skyward.

"There are a few Hollows there. Some wierd, strong powers, and the vampire. This could be messy, we might want to hurry." Blackmoon murmured, then looked to Orihime and nodded. "You lead."

----------------------------

Orihime insticntively wanted to make sure Uryu was okay first, but Blackmoon saw the cero and stopped her, grabbing her shoulder and barring her back. "No, I know of your powers, try and shield all the normal people you can. I guess I'll have to help out, thing's got some power in it." She murmured before dashing forward, amazed at how normal she felt, driving as much force she throught she could put into her own cero in the palm of her hand on her previously injured arm, charging it as she leapt into the air and looked down. "Fire at it with me!" She shouted, then let the cero go.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net