View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 11:41 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Default Re: The Fell War Saga <A Bleach RP> [RP] =REVIVED=

Gin Ichimaru =Soul Reaper, Third Division captain=
Soul Society, near the Third Division barracks
Unaffiliated

"... A hearty hello to you, too," Gin retorted. You could almost see the exasperated-and-slumped-over Chibi Gin off to the side. He figured she'd just out and attack, honestly. Better get the cold shoulder than have his spleen torn out. "First order of business, I never really got the chance to apologize to you for the whole Aizen thing. Yes, I'm well aware you most likely have an 'I'll never forgive you' attitude about the thing, but I still want to at least let you know I didn't mean to drag you through all that, and that I'm sorry for doing it."

Judging by the atmosphere, she probably wasn't going to tolerate him existing at this range much longer, so he forged ahead without waiting for a reply. "Second thing, I'm goin' to the Human world soon. Some of the Soul Reapers are helpin' the Routaikakami, and I figured I'd go down and help, seein' as nobody wants me around up here. Just outta curiosity, I was wondering if you knew anything helpful about what's going on over there," Maybe that little bit would be kind of a sign. He usually didn't tell people where he was going; just up and left. But then, he also didn't want to seem like he was acting, especially since he wasn't. That would just be terrible.

((I'll edit in something for Uryu later))