View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 11:24 PM
Altrius Offline

Default Re: The Fell War Saga <A Bleach RP> [RP] =REVIVED=

Mayuri Kurotsuchi
World of the Living, Karukara Town
Nobodies side

Mayuri breathed deeply as he wandered through the streets aimlessly, his hands twitching ever so slightly as if they were starved from experimentation. Grinning madly to himself he walked faster and faster, trying to search for the spiritual pressure of one of the said Hollow, but to no avail. He did however pick up several unfamiliar and several familiar spiritual pressures, some that tucked at the strings of his excited core.

A Quincy, perhaps the only Quincy that he had ever paid intrest to - Uryuu Ishida. He had so wanted to experiment on him, find out more ever since he had defeated him in a duel. The Quincy had astounding power, and Mayuri yearned to find out what made him so strong. There was however more interesting Reiatsu around, so much so tha it drove Mayuri away from the Quincy.

"Another day, another day." He muttered to himself, as he walked off in the direction of the other reiatsu.

It was several minutes before he found himself where he wanted to be, at the bottom of a tall skyscraper of some sort. At the top, was where the spiritual pressure was, and it was exactly where he needed to be. Growling in annoyance, Mayuri looked at the door to the building. Either fly up or take the stairs, both required effort.

"NEMU! THROW ME UP THERE! NE- ... Oh. Stupid idiot didn't come with me. I'll have to teach her a lesson when I get back to Sould Society." Mayuri growled.

Grunting in annoyance, Mayuri stood looking up at the top, wondering what to do when a familiar shape landed next to him from the shadows.

Shunsui Kyoraku
World of the Living, Karukara Town
Undecided

The Hollow had dissappeared back into Hueco Mundo, and with its depature, so came Shunsui's. Tightening his hat round his head he decided it would be best to go check upon Mayuri, make sure he wasn't up to any of his tricks. Sighing as if it was the biggest effort in the world, Shunsui leapt up and broke into a fast run, his arms casually by his side as he crossed the town in large steps.

As he got closer to Mayuri he slowed down a considerable amount, drawing up to the captain at almost a walking pace. As he landed next to him he smiled and said "Good day Mayuri-sama, what brings you out here?"