View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 11:23 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Through the Eyes of a Flareon ~ [PG]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
Yeah, it would be kind of weird to think of the season end as in the middle of those chapters. xD Plus the Articuno one is a big turning point for the story. I think it's awesome you're excited! I'll try and finish it soon! (Easier to write than the ChalkZone one. DX)

Yeah, I love naming pokemon after my characters...or other characters, like all the cyndaquils named after Robots characters (and the female, naughty natured (closest to "evil" I guess XD) Madame Gasket quilava). Haha, Weed? That's descriptive. XD
xDD Yeah, true. Although, if you ended it at the right point then maybe it would work. Because since finding Articuno is the main focus, it would make sense if they didn't get up to that by the end of the first season. (Haha, funny how we're talking about something so random!) But yeah, the turning point thing is a good point (get it? xDD). Yay! And yes, I am. ^^ Awesome. :3 (Yeah... D: But talking about ChalkZone, I went to Snap 395's page on the Ning website, and I can see what episodes he/she uploaded. ^^ So I'm getting more. :3) Haha, yes, Weed. xDDD

xDD Me too! Yeah, haha, really? xDD Madame Gasket for a quilava? The poor quilava. xDD

Quote:
Yeah, I think so too! Yeah, it would...at least in your story (again with the anti-anti-sense! Or just...sense) the predators kill their prey quickly (or at least do their best and feel bad when they make a mistake and it doesn't die right away) instead of being "RAAR I'M AGONNA KILL IT SLOWLY FOR NO REASON BECAUSE I'M EEEEEBBBBBIIIIILLLL (With a B!)". (Like that villainbot song. XD) Well, be glad you haven't! I used to see it a lot when I read more stories, and it annoyed the crap out of me.

Yeah, that makes sense, and it's a good strategy. So...every pokemon has a certain 'job' in the colony? That's how I see it. Yeah, I think so too.
Mm. Haha (YES, SENSE!!! That made me laugh), well it's a relief my story makes sense in that way. Yeah, well I figure that's how it would be. xDD Yes, haha, nice interpretation of a villainbot there. xD (YES, VILLAINBOT SONG!) xDD I'm glad. ^^ Oh, well that'd annoy the crap outta me too!

Yay! Yeah, that's exactly how I see it. Every pokemon in the colony has their own role. Most of them hunt, since there's not much else to do, but others, like Aemara and Wynore, have other jobs. :3

Quote:
XD At least you can explain it to me!

Really? I remember you finding a lot. XD

XD She is! I'm glad you're excitement too. *v*

Okay, phew! I didn't want to forget my dreams!

You're welcome! =D

Yeah... x_x Since there's only Libbi in the colony and no other fire types..
xDD At least!

Yeah, haha, well it was only that one chapter of yours that seemed to have frequent typos. But that was also because you had things like the left over "Alakazam"s, which was left over from the whole not having a name for a character thing. xD Otherwise you're pretty clean though! :D

Yay! 8D Me too! I need to get a wriggle on though, because I'm only about half way through the chapter.

xD Hahaha, is that the only thing you wouldn't want to forget? xDDDD

^^

Yeah, definitely. And it's not like he'd ever interact with her or even have a reason to look at her. o:

Quote:
Spark: *sticks out tongue*

Blazefang: Uh....

Snowcrystal: Like Echo said, she was kidding.

Kinje: Oh yeah, you're right! Scythers are awesome warriors and good at...uh, lots of stuff! *to Dusty* That's rude!

Wildflame: *sighs* Fine.

Alex: I bet you wish flareons had two tails. o:

Wildflame: I hope so too.

Spark: *pauses* ......HAHAHAHAHA! I GET IT!

Dusty: *pokes tongue out as well*

Zhol: ...I see.

Shard: Yes. When a scyther trains with all his might and using his speed to his advantage, he is unbeatable.

Dusty: What about a female scyther?? >.> *to Kinje* It's true! *to Alex* Well I wish that my tail would at least grow back as soon as it was cut!

Zhol: I would never forgive myself if such a fate would haunt any of the colony members.

Dusty: What, it's your duty to protect everyone? *to Spark* Hah. Dusty's humour strikes again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
I finally got around to reading this ^^

Very good! I'm mad at Izante (obviously), but Dusty has managed to get herself into a very sticky situation! Although, I get the feeling that the Houndoom will prove to be an ally...Just a feeling.

I like how you worked in guest characters as well ^^ I wonder how Dusty would get along with a Rocket made pokemon like Aggranium? Lolz XD

I'd throttle those Sandlash ^^ But...I'm no good against fire.

Question; do they only learn four moves here?
OH WOW GRASSY I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE READING IT IN THE FIRST PLACE! =DDDDD

Thank you! :D Haha, yeah, so you should be. xD Mm, she has. Dx Hehehe, we'll see!

Dusty: You know, Xanthe... IT'D BE NICE TO KNOW.

xDD Sorry, Dust. ^^;

Haha, thanks. Yeah, I wasn't sure how to do it at first, and some won't be returning for a while, and some won't be returning...period, but I tried. xD Hahaha, I wonder too!

Haha, you'd be a real help in this situation, Aggranium. xD

Well, no. If you remember, Dusty's used at least eight moves through the story so far: bite, flamethrower, quick attack, magma chant (made up move), molten flow (made up move also), shadow ball, toxic and skull bash. I limit the attacks to around eight since I figured having more would make pokemon too powerful. xD But four attacks is just limiting and stupid, in my opinion. xD

Thank you so much for reading! :D It means a lot to me. ^^

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 10-14-2010 at 11:27 AM.