View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 02:42 AM
philly_713 Offline

Default Re: [RP]Pokemon Island League[RP]

Stephanie Brennan
Sunday
In route to Island 4
10:30 AM

Stephanie closed her eyes as Dragonite flew slowly through the sky. She wasn't in any hurry to get to the Island, so she enjoy the relaxed moment. Her brown hair flowed gently in the wind and Dragonite barked as a Wailord jumped out of the sea.

"Yeah I see the Wailord girl," she said with a chuckle.

She looked down as a boat passed by the huge whale pokemon. "Hey lower down there and let's pass by the boat," Stephanie asked her Dragonite. Dragonite nodded and quickly flew down.

"Look mommy, it's a Dragonite!" Stephanie heard a little girl say. She waved gently to the people on the boat. She noticed people wave back and Dragonite barked happily. The huge dragon pokemon flapped her wings and then speed back up to the sky.

I wonder who's currently at the Island and what kind of battles can I expect, she thought to herself. Dragonite barked as Island 4 began to be noticeable. "Okay girl, let's do a fly over and then we'll land okay?" She said to her Dragonite. Dragonite barked loudly and happily and gained speed as her and Stephanie got closer to the Island.

Charizard looks at me and snorts, "No."

"Oy!"

__________________________________________________ ___

Last edited by philly_713; 10-19-2010 at 04:16 AM.