View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 12:48 AM
Dr Robotnik Offline

Default Re: The Fell War Saga <A Bleach RP> [RP] =REVIVED=

Uryu Ishida =Quincy=
World of the Living, Karakura town
Unaffiliated

"I am," Uryu replied, ignoring the comment about the Quincy supposedly being extinct. His words were probably very different from what this being wanted to tell him. Nonetheless, he followed her anyways, though he was still cautious. He may not have looked it externally, but internally he was tensed in the case this was not a friendly entity. He couldn't readily allow someone to catch him off guard. When they reached the small park area, he decided to take the first question.

"Before we discuss anything, I have two questions for you. Your spirit energy does not match with anything I know of; what are you, and why are you in Karakura town?" He asked, surprisingly not sounding threatening. Most people would have sounded angry, or used an intimidating tone, but Uryu's voice was the same calm, measured tone he most often used. If she was an enemy, he would respond appropriately, but as of yet, she had done nothing to bring about negative treatment, lest he were to take the fact of him being one of only two Quincy still living as an insult.

Gin Ichimaru =Soul Reaper, 3rd Division captain=
Soul Society; Near the Third Division Barracks
Unaffiliated

"Hey, I know you don't want to talk to me and all..." Gin Ichimaru's voice came from not far behind his childhood friend. Of course he'd sensed her coming in this general direction, and he had doubted (correctly) she has just happened across here without meaning to. But, this was probably the only chance he'd get for a while; may as well run with it. "But I haven't really gotten a chance to say what I wanted to tell you between me almost dyin' and you hiding behind Captain Hitsugaya every time I come around. I won't take more than five minutes of your time; humor me for five minutes, just for old time's sake, hm?" He requested. He knew he'd probably get a big 'NO' and a slap... or she'd just run away. If she slapped him, at least she would be putting her feelings out there; he was pretty sure she was mad, but this'd give him a better idea of just -how- mad she was. Hopefully, she'd at least listen to what he had to say.