View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 02:24 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Religion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male Snorunt View Post
I guess it is sort of touchy, any topic that is related to religion is. But most of the comments don't really answer the main question of the topic, except yours.

Lord Khajmer, you seem to admire the moon. I love the moon, I think I might actually have worshipped Lady Luna if I was born agnostic~
You can't be born agnostic. It's not a religion, it's a personal philosophy, a belief that we can't actually know philosophical or religious truths in absolute certainty. It's entirely separate from one's actual religious beliefs-for example, my deistic beliefs.

As an aside, I will say that if I were to join any kind of organized religion I would find the nearest Wiccan coven. Why? Simply because their core practices are kept secret to any outsider. It's one of the few religions that you can't truly understand unless you're part of it. So, from a scholarly standpoint I would want to join for the sake of study.