View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 05:58 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Default Re: Through the Eyes of a Flareon ~ [PG]

Quote:
Yeah. Haha, good point, and since Articuno was their main focus and the thing they were striving for since the beginning, I agree with that being a good season end. xD Oh, you did? :D I really wanna read that again! I hope so too, because that would be awesome. ^^

Yep. xDD Oh, thanks. x) Haha, yeah, and how I'll have a "Dusty" and name other pokemon after characters. xD Yes! Zubbs. xDD And lately I've been calling my weedle "Weed". xDDDD
Yeah, it would be kind of weird to think of the season end as in the middle of those chapters. xD Plus the Articuno one is a big turning point for the story. I think it's awesome you're excited! I'll try and finish it soon! (Easier to write than the ChalkZone one. DX)

Yeah, I love naming pokemon after my characters...or other characters, like all the cyndaquils named after Robots characters (and the female, naughty natured (closest to "evil" I guess XD) Madame Gasket quilava). Haha, Weed? That's descriptive. XD

Quote:
Yeah, I think that would be the same for a lot of people/pokemon. As well as the hunting itself, killing the prey would be hard. Dx (Yeah! Usually I'll put them on something since I don't like them on my hands [xD], but yeah. AND GOOD. Mozzies are PURE EBIL. WITH A B.) Gee, that would annoy me too... Honestly I haven't seen that before in stories, I don't think, and I'm glad!

Yeah. Yeah, he would, because he's a frequent hunter. Actually, the colony is full of hunters because they need pokemon to collect a lot of food for their number. And some might not come back with much, so it's better to have lots of pokemon going out and hunting. But yeah, Shard would be very mature about it and be used to it.
Yeah, I think so too! Yeah, it would...at least in your story (again with the anti-anti-sense! Or just...sense) the predators kill their prey quickly (or at least do their best and feel bad when they make a mistake and it doesn't die right away) instead of being "RAAR I'M AGONNA KILL IT SLOWLY FOR NO REASON BECAUSE I'M EEEEEBBBBBIIIIILLLL (With a B!)". (Like that villainbot song. XD) Well, be glad you haven't! I used to see it a lot when I read more stories, and it annoyed the crap out of me.

Yeah, that makes sense, and it's a good strategy. So...every pokemon has a certain 'job' in the colony? That's how I see it. Yeah, I think so too.

Quote:
Yeah, that's fine. xDD I do word things weirdly!

xDD Well to be honest I don't often find typos in yours. xD Yeah. xD Oh, thanks. ^^'

*GAPS* Cool. And yes! She is a liar! xDD YES, PLOT RELATED STUFF. >:D I'M SO EXCITEMENT. xDDD ME TOO! (I just wrote "I'm so excitement" and then saw yours. xDD)

xDD YOU ARE! And no, it's okay. I'LL LET YOU LIVE...for now. c: xDD
XD At least you can explain it to me!

Really? I remember you finding a lot. XD

XD She is! I'm glad you're excitement too. *v*

Okay, phew! I didn't want to forget my dreams!

Quote:
Ikari: Thank you a second time! That's lovely of you to say. ^^

xDDD Aww, thanks. *v* Yeah! Especially since he isn't used to it. +_+

You're welcome! =D

Yeah... x_x Since there's only Libbi in the colony and no other fire types..

Quote:
Dusty: HEY! I told you to watch yourself, sparky, and I MEAN it. *boils* *to Blazefang* Well I have been called it. But you have a good point... I'D USE IT FOR WORLD DOMINATION!!!

Zhol: O_o

Echo: ...She was kidding.

Shard: *keeps backing away* *to Kinje* I've had practice, young scyther. Remember, a scyther is a warrior, a fighter with skills in many areas.

Dusty: *whispers* Except in the area of hugging others without slicing through their skin! *giggles inconspicuously*

Zhol: Dusty saw...a strange houndoom...?

Dusty: SHH!! You're not supposed to know that! *to Wildflame* Well then, shut your trap! *to Alex* Consider yourself lucky. >.> *mourns for half-tail*

Zhol: *to Wildflame* I hope to Articuno nobody does.

Echo: Why would you hope to a bird?

Dusty: *whacks over the head with a rubber chicken* He's not as cold-hearted as he sounds! (Get it? Get it?)
Spark: *sticks out tongue*

Blazefang: Uh....

Snowcrystal: Like Echo said, she was kidding.

Kinje: Oh yeah, you're right! Scythers are awesome warriors and good at...uh, lots of stuff! *to Dusty* That's rude!

Wildflame: *sighs* Fine.

Alex: I bet you wish flareons had two tails. o:

Wildflame: I hope so too.

Spark: *pauses* ......HAHAHAHAHA! I GET IT!

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-