View Single Post
Old 10-08-2010, 12:08 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Through the Eyes of a Flareon ~ [PG]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
OKAY! I finally finished the review! Sorry it took so long. D: (Won't happen next time!)

That's bigly awesome! I love how you have so much inspiration right now! (Share some with me!) And that's a really good idea. o: In my mind, I sort of jokingly refer to The Path of Destiny chapter 1-45(the articuno chapter) as the first "season". XD Though I have no idea how long the other 'seasons' would be or when they end. o: I like your idea, though! I might do something like that with Mind Whisperer or something. (And haha, chapters seem to like turning out unexpectedly long. XD)
xDD Hahaha, no worries. x) I take forever too.

Yes, yes it is! I need to do that again! xDD I'll try. *shares* Thanks! I think it's good because it's another way of organising things. xD Haha, really? That makes sense! What a long season. xD Especially compared with mine. xD Oh, well that's okay. xD Same with me. xDD Thank you! Awesome. I wanna read some more MW. o:

Quote:
That is the PERFECT name for an oddish. :D

A better one than Thunder, I hope? xD

Yeah. xDD

I like that analogy. xD

This one too!

XDDDD "Poke dots"
xDD Thanks! Yeah, I always name an oddish "Ollie" in my pokemon games. xDD You'll find a fair few if you combine them all. xD

xDD I hope so too! O_o

Why thank you! 8D And thanks again. xD

Quote:
I like how you described this part. o:

I like how Shardclaw's helping. *v*

XD "Well...maybe sometimes I am."

Wonder who that old friend was... xD
Well, thanks!

Yes, hehe, he's a sweetie. xD

xDD It's true!

Dusty: HEEYY. >:Z

xDD Me too!

Quote:
I really like this, and how it shows just how afraid he is of fire. o:

I like this part a lot too, and how she feels guilty for not killing it immediately, and also how she tries not to refer to its gender. It certainly goes against the whole "carnivores are evil" stereotype!

I liked this too! It's how I've always seen the wild pokemon world (and the world of my animals, too) and how predators see the whole predator/prey thing.

Confusing sentence. o.o

XDDD Haha!

I didn't see any typos...just that one confusing part. I really liked this chapter as it was exciting and suspenseful and well...I really want to know what happens next! XD Now for more thoughts on it...
Yaaay, thank you! ^v^ Yes, yes it does. o:

Yeah. I mean, that's how I've viewed it too, and I know if I was a predator I'd be hopeless with killing things because I'd cry every time. Dx I couldn't even spray a spider to kill it when there was one in Nat's room one time. xD I hate mozzies though...I'll kill them... *shudders* Yes, haha, well I never thought that stereotype was true at all, and a certainly wouldn't include it. O_o

Thanks! 8D Well yeah, and since Dusty's technically a trainer pokemon, she's rarely had to do this. When she does, it's a little unnatural. In fact, it was really lucky she managed to actually capture it. xD And yeah, it is really interesting. ^^

It is? o: Basically it's her being frightened of losing her life since she was so scared of the boulders, and praying to Arceus, really. xD

Oh, well good! No typos is SO STRANGE for me! But good! xD Oh, it was? I'm so glad. xDD I don't think there's been an exciting chapter since the ship chapters. xDD Oh, well good! I'm glad I can initiate those thoughts in people. xD YAY FOR THOUGHTS.

Quote:
First of all...I was really surprised at Azure having lived in the colony, and how they seemed to think it was impossible for her to have been on the ship. Weeeeiiiiiiirrrddd.... It makes me wonder what sort of part she plays in the plot, and what all that means. I also wonder if she and Dusty will start to get along more...or at least, better than before, later on or something.

Also, this is really random, but when it said they passed Shard's house, I was kind of curious as to what it looked like inside. Too bad Dusty didn't get to look! I liked the description of the healer's house! (Too bad Dusty didn't like it....she might have to end up there! D: )

Also, I really liked Ikari's personality. She's just so....nice! :D
Oh, haha, yes. THE MYSTERY FAILS TO UNFOLD AS OF YET. Yeah. Or, at least, they believe Azure when she said she had no involvement on the ship. o: Hehehe, I'm excited to get to all of that. ^^ Hehe, I actually wonder too. xDD It'll be fun to write. x)

Yep? Oh, haha, that's a good point! Well, she might get to see it soon. x) YOU NEVER KNOW. Oh, thanks! 8D (Hahaha, oh, the irony of that comment. xD) I'm so excited to finish the next chapter!

Ikari: Thank you, dear. ^^ It is only fair to everyone in the colony that I treat them with compassion and care.

Quote:
I really liked how you wrote the parts with Shard being afraid of the fire. It was really well done. I have to wonder what Shard felt when Dusty used those flamethrower attacks in the battle.

I really wonder why Shard was just standing there when the boulder fell. It was really strange. o: But I liked how Dusty saved him, then later he saved her. :D Yay for scythers saving people (or pokemon)! And he was fighting a numel at one point. o: That must have been scary for him! (And Dusty attacking the sandslash with fire attacks, too). And Dusty lost half of her tail? D: I really wasn't expecting that! And I wonder who that houndoom at the end was, and if he really is a bad guy. o: I like how you had Dusty afraid of him as her attacks really wouldn't do much good against a houndoom.

XDDDD Haha, shook their heads off!
Why thank you! 8D I'm getting so many compliments. xDD ^v^ Yeah, well he certainly wasn't happy! I feel kinda sorry for him, especially since that's Dusty's main form of attacking.

*gasp* It's actually a very simple reason why. xD But you'll find out. Yeah. x) Yay! 8D Yeah, haha. I think she wasn't really thinking when she saved him, but he wholly intended to save her when he did. xD Yay! And Zhol saved Dusty too. xD Yes, he was. D: You'll see more of that in the next chapter. (Yeah, she was.) YES! You'll also find out how that happened too. xD Haha, yeah, him. Let's see. xD Haha, well, it's only natural she'd think of that, since fire attacks are how she battles.

xDDDDDDD I know, right? xDD

Quote:
Snowcrystal: Wow...fighting all those pokemon sounds really scary! O_O

Blazefang: You think it sounds scary? At least Dusty doesn't have a Forbidden Attack that could be set off.

Kinje: Go Shard! :D

Blazefang: You know, kid, he didn't seem to be doing such a good job battling against all those pokemon.

Kinje: But he's gonna kick butt! He's an awesome battle scyther!

Blazefang: *rolls eyes*

Wildflame: A houndoom...hm...I wonder what he's doing there...

Alex: Dusty lost half her tail? o.o *looks at own tails*

Spark: I want to know what all those pokemon's problem was! Sheesh, attacking randomly? They better have a good excuse!

Damian: I wish I was there to help. D:

Wildflame: Let's just hope they can get out of this one without too many more injuries. D:

Dusty: It wasn't scary, but annoying.

Echo: You were crapping yourself.

Dusty: YOU WEREN'T THERE! D:< *to Blazefang* Well a Forbidden Attack could actually be useful... >.>

Shard: Uh, thank you. ^^; *to Blazefang* ... *backs away with wide eyes*

Derri: Are you okay?

Shard: A battle scyther? I don't know about that... ^^;

Zhol: Your skills are fairly advanced. *to Wildflame* What houndoom?

Dusty: *pushes Wildflame away* Uhh...s-stop talking about yourself! *gives evil glare*

Zhol: *to Alex* Indeed it did... Ahem.

Dusty: INORITEINEARLYHADAHEARTATTACKANDYOU'RELUCKYYOUSTIL LHAVEYOURS!!! *to Spark* I need to ask about that! All those freakin' pokemon COST ME MY TAIL! *to Damian* Would have HELPED. *is in a grumpy mood*

Zhol: *to Wildflame* That seems very ideal.

Thanks for tuning in, guys, and notably Scy! 8D

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.