Old 10-02-2010, 10:23 PM
Sieses Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sieses
Default Re: [RP]Pokemon Island League[RP]

Mimori Sato and Reno Sato
Island 2
Sunday
10:26 A.M.

Mimori and Reno flew behind Lyla, riding Squirt and Ridley respectively. They both watched in awe as Lyla and her two Pokemon preformed a series of moves that all synergized together really well. Mimori had seen seen Lylas performances before, but she still was amazed by them. Reno had seen the Grand Festivals that Lyla had preformed at, but there was nothing like seeing them in person. Both Mimori and Reno landed behind Lyla and dismounted their Flying Pokemon, followed by them both returning them to their Pokeballs.

Mimori walked over to Lylas side and looked around. This is the first time Ive been to Island 3 in a long time. All I did here last time was battle the Leader and heal my Pokemon afterwards. She said while scratching the back of her head, showing that she was slightly embarrassed that she was a Leader and knew only Islands 1 and 2. So, what do we do now? She asked.

Reno stayed behind and examined the layout of the area, while getting another of his Pokeballs in his hand. He threw the Pokeball into the air and when it opened, billows of black smoke poured out of it onto the ground, and his Houndoom appeared in said smoke. The smoke disappeared in a matter of seconds and looked in the direction of the Pokemon Center. Tell me where to go, so I can meet up with you. I got into a battle with another trainer on the boat earlier, so I need to get my Pokemon healed. He said, turning his attention to the other two again as his Houndoom, Terra, walked to his side.

Signature made by Charmander009!