Thread: Titles.
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 03:17 AM
Giratina Offline

Default Titles.

Because I am frantically searching for something to spark my interest in writing WHW/Abecedarian again, and this place is kinda boring anyway, time for some good old TITLE DISCUSSION. Feel free to comment on other people's, otherwise there will be no actual talking and the thread will die. :c I didn't include WIPs here unless mentioned in another entry, so you all haven't seen the extent of my titling wit, but...

DOUBLE-TIME: Never posted here, thank the heavens, but this title basically comes from the fact that the main protagonist was split into two separate entities. This title will likely be used again for a different and much better story.

THE GALAXY KEY/METAL COAT: The Galaxy Key was an important (or supposed to be important, it didn't get much airtime >>) object in the story. Metal Coat was a reference to one of the main characters, who upon being transformed into a Magnemite did indeed spawn a metal coat... in addition, some other people grew 'metal coats' of their own, hard exteriors that tried to protect them from what was going on. Those wavered pretty fast.

ROCK MEGAPHONE: Like The Galaxy Key, the Rock Megaphone (as well as the other treasures) featured prominently in this story.

INDEBTED: The story of how Zero came to be Giratina's assistant - after she saved him from the wrath of Arceus, he was indebted to her for the rest of eternity. Normally one would think that going before Arceus would be better, but trust me, in the Archiverse it isn't.

BEASTS LIKE US: Focuses on the Legendary Beasts, Suicune in particular. Just picked it because it sounded catchy and fitted "BLU"; YLW (Yield: Live Wires) and RED may come later on, focusing of course on Raikou and Entei.

ABECEDARIAN: An archaic word which means 'of or pertaining to the alphabet'. Take a wild guess which Pokémon feature prominently in the fic.

THE CAT AND THE CRADLE: From "Cat's in the Cradle", of course. This was a minor songfic, in that the general gist of it was the same but the details were different. Regardless, I still used the lyrics as scene switchers. XD

WINGS HAVE WE: Wings have we, and as far as we can go, / We may find pleasure: wilderness and wood, / Blank ocean and mere sky, support that mood / Which with the lofty sanctifies the low. -William Wordsworth

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)