Old 09-30-2010, 05:44 AM
Sieses Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sieses
Default Re: [RP]Pokemon Island League[RP]

Mimori Sato and Reno Sato
Island 2
Sunday
10:00 A.M.

Mimori, or as she rather be called Mima, stood in her her dome, bored as could be as she waited for Lyla to come and pick her up to train. Mimori’s dome was a large room that the walls, floors, and ceilings were all made out of stone, and generic pillars lined the battle arena which was in the middle of the room. In the part of the room farthest from the door was a sort of throne, over which a giant V hung on the wall. The gym was this simple because Mimori’s Zoroark, Phantom, changed how the place looked for battles anyway so the appearance didn’t really matter that much, in the long run. Mimori was looking out of one of the many small windows that were spread out around the perimeter of the room.

Mimori heard the door open and spun around to see who was coming in. It obviously wasn’t Lyla, she was never this early, and any trainer would have been able to see the sign that said “Dome Closed” that was posted on the door. From the door her older brother, Reno, emerged. This caused Mimori’s eyes to widen, as she had no idea he was on his way to the islands, and she ran over to him and glomped him. “Yay! Your actually here!” Mimori exclaimed with joy.

Reno laughed for a few seconds before responding. “Of corse I’m here. I did say I was challenging all of the Leagues, after all. I’m more surprised to see that your here, and a Leader at that.” He said, followed by him joking saying, “Maybe I should have kept those Pokemon for myself and given you different ones.

Mimori giggled and let go of her brother, backing away a few steps. “Well, I trained a lot. I would battle you to prove it, but it’s my day off, and that wouldn’t be fair to any of the other challengers.” She said. She thought for a few seconds on what to do about that problem and then got an idea. “I’m training with a friend of mine today! Would you like to come?” Mimori asked excitedly.

Reno pondered this for a moment and then shrugged. “Sure. I don’t see any reason why not. Where are you going to meet that friend of yours?” He asked. He already had the idea that this friend of Mimori was another one of the Leaders, because who else would a Leader train with? Then again, she was training with him too, but he was family.

Mimori shrugged as well. “She was meeting me here. So we should just wait until she can get here. She usually rides her Togekiss over here, so it’ll be quicker than a ferry, but it all depends on when she leaves.” Mimori walked over to the throne and sat down on it, and Reno walked over next to it and sat on the floor. Mimori looked down at Reno. “You wanna sit here?” She asked. He shook his head ‘no’ as a response, because he was more used to not being comfy than his sister due to his journey being the longer one.

Signature made by Charmander009!