View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 02:01 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Sprite Guides and Tutorials II Project - [Post to help!]

W00T, thanks. ^w^

Here are two tutorials.

# Your username: Graceful_Suicune
# What is the tutorial teaching us? How to make las! But the actual spriting, not the animating part. Which you can just use Iaza.com for.
# Link to the tutorial: Clicky!
# Do you have any results to following the tutorial? Plenty. This is the first one I made: More recent one:

* What's this tutorial all about?: It's about making "la"s. They're icons on deviantART that have two frames and are animated. They look like they're singing!
* What Program is this for: Paint. As it says up the top of the tutorial. xD
* Difficulty level? Uhh...amateurs? Not really beginners...but maybe. x)
* Video Recording?: Nope!
* How many pages to this tutorial? Just one.
* Have any tips? Watch out for that random "what" between "match" and "the" which is in step 3. xD Obviously I changed the wording at one point and forgot to alter it to make sense. xD Also, you need to have the base to do las, which you can get here.

:D

Number two...

# Your username: Graceful_Suicune
# What is the tutorial teaching us? How to reshade.
# Link to the tutorial: Right here.
# Do you have any results to following the tutorial? Well, the quagsire on the tutorial itself. xD

* What's this tutorial all about?: It's about how to reshade a sprite (in the example I eliminated any shading (including the outlines) on the quagsire), and it mentions light sources and stuff.
* What Program is this for: Paint.
* Difficulty level? Maybe not beginners, since shading takes a while to get the hang of.
* Video Recording?: Nope!
* How many pages to this tutorial? Just one.
* Have any tips? Not really. xD Have fun?

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 09-26-2010 at 02:04 AM.