View Single Post
Old 09-18-2010, 09:20 PM
Pink Leon Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: Pink Leon's Paradise! ~ 8-24-10: ARBOK VS. SEVIPER! Who do you think should win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by charizard ex View Post
Hey I was wondering if you could possibly make me a banner that has charizard and a salamence fighting in it and around it saying Burning Inferno? If it isn't too much trouble for you thanks. Also I really like the arbok and seviper drawing you have it is really good. Are you in any art programs?

Also I would vote for arbok to win in a fight, because arbok is awesome.
I would say okay, but I don't take requests. I'm horribly sorry. However, if I ever make
something that catches your interest, and you'd like to customize it (as a banner or avvy)
and use it, feel completely free to do so. =] All I ask is that if you ever happen to do that,
just give credit. You don't even need to ask.
;]

Quote:
Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
Now... I'd say I agree but seriously, me and Charbok wouldn't really fight anyways. It'd be a little nerdy girly slap fest and one of use would stop the minute we stubbed our toe or scraped our elbow on the way.
AAH you're hilarious! xDDDDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post
I love the sketches. They are incredible.
Thank you! You are very kind!

Aside from all of that, I'm sorry I haven't been around here in some time.
However, I've made something new that I want to share.

In celebration of the release of Black & White, I've made fanart of the new Pokemon, "Zuruggu".
It's my favorite so far! And it's evolution, Zuruzukin is nice, too!

So take a look if you care...

I will add it to the front page collection. However, I must remove one as well. *Removing Skyler and Eric; sketch of 2 dragons*

OH, we've got one more to add! *Taking down pink sneasel*

Last edited by Pink Leon; 09-19-2010 at 03:18 AM.