View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 04:15 PM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit
Default Re: HeartGold or SoulSilver

Quote:
Originally Posted by theajshow View Post
I'd say go with SoulSilver, as it has Latios and Groudon. I personally think Latios wins over Latias any day, and I just like Groudon more than Kyogre. That's the main difference. Keep in mind, you can get Ho-oh and Lugia in BOTH games.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylands View Post
HeartGold and SoulSilver differences just pertrains to certain Pokemon that are only available in one version, though there are some tiny
storyline differences too.

The exclusive Pokemon for HG are: Mankey, Primeape, Growlithe, Arcanine, Omanyte, Omastar, Spinarak, Ariados, Gligar, Mantine, Phanpy, Donphan, Sableye, Baltoy, Claydol, Latias, Kyogre, Mantyke, and Gliscor.

And in SS: Meowth, Persian, Vulpix, Ninetales, Kabuto, Kabutops, Ledyba, Ledian, Delibird, Skarmory, Teddiursa, Ursaring, Mawile, Gulpin, Swalot, Latios, and Groudon.

So it's up to for you to decide.
When will you two learn that there is currently an event where yo can somehow get Latios in Hg and Latias in Ss?

And it really depends on what Pokemon you like best. Hg has more Exclusive Pokemon, but Ss has more kickass Pokemon, like Arcanine and Ninetails and Skarmory. Ss, however, does not have any Sinnoh Exclusives.
Let me ask you one thing, What legend do you like better? Ho-Oh or Lugia? Will you beat the E4? If the E4 question is yes, and Lugia is the answer, I would go with Hg. You wouldn't need to train your Lugia much once you got it, but it would take longer to get it, because you get his wing from some dude in Kanto. If it is Ho-Oh you like, you should get Ss. Unless you like training your Pokemon, you should get the other game. You decide, in the end.