View Single Post
Old 09-11-2010, 12:04 AM
MoonKit Offline

Send a message via MSN to MoonKit
Default Re: General Spriter's Showcase - [Update-8/4/10]

wtf, I hate myself. I guess this might as well be my last post here, Retro will flame me if I post again, and I don't want to be banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaygar rocks View Post
ok im too lazy to look at it now but i will change it when im not lazy lolzxz

and i made a wicked evil dark ball who might take over the world lolzxz

man i had enough energy to change a pair pixel and open imageshack and upload it and post it here and type this lolzxz here it is

Ash and the crew were walking over route 315 but then says Dawn "hey what comes pop out the ground" Ash said " is it a new sort of pokemon?" Brock said" or is it a very dark diglett" Then Team PLASMA comes and said "it is our wicked plan to take over the world we have fused diglett and zorua to make it stronger we have in program to fuse every pokemon that there is we have only need there DNA"
END OF STORY IF YOU ASK VERRY NICELY AND BEG ME I WILL TELL THE REST OF THE STORY
but here he is
*Throws team Plasma to Pluto, wich I don't think exists anymore*
There we go!
I really like that dark ball! Ghastly smoke, and a black pallet. Nice idea. No other coment.

The fusion, as always, is one of the best I have seen from a spriter like you. How long have you been spriting again?

The Zourlett looks adorable, yet evil at the same time. It's Adorvil XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokePlayer View Post
This is a fun recolour i did of Rhyhorn with Red Gyarados colours to make him look quite fleshy with red armour, lol opinions pls? :3
Version 1:
Version 2:

Some Kind Of Boss Fight Icon:
And The Icon Turned Into A Boss HP Bar (Like Crash Bandicoot): <- Typo Just Pretend It Says UBER RYHORN

Below i did the same for Rhydon
Rhydon:
The Boss Fight Icon Thing:
And The Icon Turned Into A Boss HP Bar (Like Crash Bandicoot Again):

C&C Pls
I really like it! The colors make them look a bit bloodthirstyish, but not totally.